The QMI Single Punch Units allow for the perforation of single lines of holes down a web that is moving continuously. Units having different throat depths can be set up in groups on one or both sides of a web to provide multiple lines of holes.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Operates at a higher rate of speed than competing units.
- Utilizes the same dies, plungers, housings, etc as the QMI Model CBP-100 PLC Controlled Moving Web Hole Punch machine.
- Standard mounting bracket allows bolt-on installation on most bag machines.
- Easily moved from line to line when mounted on a floor stand.
- Punches clean round, butterfly, cross cut and half moon holes from 1/8” through 7/16” in 1/16” increments.
- Standard air regulator, valve and manifold in 12V, 24V or 110V.
- When coupled with a QMI PLC Control System and optical encoder, various patterns can be created with very good hole quality.
- May also be controlled by a cam-mounted micro-switch or with a signal from a bag machine or other equipment.
- Dies can be re-sharpened to provide long life cycles.
- May also be controlled by a cam mounted micro-switch, a signal from a bag machine or other equipment.