The QMI CBP-100 Cross Bank Round Hole Punch Machine is the result of years of refinement. The machine has established itself as the industry-preferred solution for consistent and reliable perforation of film, bags, paper and other products. Standard and optional functions let the machine efficiently produce round-hole patterns in a web that is in continuous movement.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- PLC Control system for accuracy and reliability.
- On-board optical encoder for exact line speed and movement following ability.
- Straight rows of holes across or staggered “diamond” patterns.
- Optional Computer Control allows for very complex hole patterns.
- Sophisticated, rock steady airflow control system with air filtration.
- High Speed air/electric valves with fine tuning of open time to match product requirements.
- Punches clean round, butterfly, cross cut and half moon holes from 1/8” through 7/16” in 1/16” increments
- Reads print marks, signals from bag machines and other units, or an optical encoder to produce single bags, bags on a roll, perforated rolls, etc.
- Continuous operation for perforated rolls.
- Standard portable frame with rollers and casters.
- Standard 100% duty-cycle cyclonic vacuum system for chip collection.
- Dies can be re-sharpened to provide long lifecycle.